Engage, Inform and Entertain
No one likes to sit in a classroom when work is piling up on their desk. So asking people to take an hour or more and sit through a software training class is often met with resistance and groans.
PayneGroup understands that in order for a class to be successful, attendees need to be engaged - right from the beginning. They need to be informed with the right amount of information since overload leads to lack of retention. Finally, the class must move at an appropriate pace, and be entertaining. When you work with PayneGroup trainers, we approach every class with these things in mind. We've trained around the world, and offer experience and staffing that compliment your training plan.
PayneGroup Professional Services
- Master Series prepares your team to train and support Microsoft Office (all versions)
- Migration Roundtable helps you to configure your Office installation choice
- End user training is an extension of your team. We train adult professionals in the most effective way possible
- Supplemental floor support
- Personalized desktop or online training and coaching
- Curriculum plan and curriculum plan review
- Project Management, courseware, consulting, webinars, onsite, and more are available
Click to find out more or schedule your training today.