Technical Support Account Representative - Seattle based
The Technical Support Account Representative is responsible for working with clients and developers in order to resolve support issues centered around the PayneGroup suite of products, which are designed to work with Microsoft Office. Candidates must have extensive experience working with Microsoft Word, and in particular, styles, templates, automatic paragraph numbering, along with interoperability between Word and Outlook. Candidates must enjoy and be capable of working closely with clients, working under tight deadlines, and have the patience and fortitude to see a problem resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Be prepared to hit the ground running after training on the PayneGroup suite of products.
- Provide real-time problem solving to troubleshoot issues reported by clients.
- Create non-automated templates using styles and proper formatting, which will be used by our developers to add automation.
- Quality assurance software testing, including investigation and resolution of technical issues, and follow up with clients after resolution.
- Document findings and contribute to the company knowledgebase of articles.
- Work with administrators for workload assignments and deadline accountability.
- Participate in and/or conduct live or web-based training and support sessions, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred. Equivalent training and experience may substitute for education.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft Office and Windows OS required
- Experience with creating templates using styles and advanced formatting required
- Law firm and document management system experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with the ability to see through projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals building positive working relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond quickly to a fast paced, customer-driven, changing work environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information
- Ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new applications
Contact Us Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.